Welcome to my Blog! The Photo in my Header is a photo of a fox in a chair on my deck. He was asleep but woke up for the photo!

Sunday, November 4, 2012

For The Beauty..... SOTW

Hi there1 Welcome to another Stamp Of The Week at Repeat Impressions. This week the featured stamp is a sentiment "For The Beauty" #3213G. Great stamp for many uses. For my card I decided to make something that would reflect some of the beauty of our Earth.
I sponged the background using Memento inks and masking off the bank. Then added this gorgeous tree stamp from Repeat Impressions "Divi Divi Tree" #2409W. This stamp is not on a special price this week  but it is available at Repeat Impressions.

All the details on the stamp of the week can be found here at The House That Stamps Built.


Be sure to check out the rest of the team's gorgeous creations.

Thanks for coming by and have a great day.

5 comments:

Donna Hanley said...

You certainly did reflect the beauty of our Earth. I fell like I should be sitting out on a back porch somewhere just gazing out at this gorgeous scene. Your sponging is to perfection. That tree is amazingly lifelike. I think I must do some shopping.

Olga said...

Geri this looks so real, gorgeous!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

That is just magnificent! Look at that sky!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Beautiful scene!


Did you get my em?

Selma said...

You always make your cards look so realistic Geri. This is gorgeous.