Welcome to my Blog! The Photo in my Header is a photo of a fox in a chair on my deck. He was asleep but woke up for the photo!

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Designer's Choice Challenge

Hi there! Can you believe tomorrow is Thanksgiving? It just plain snuck up on me. Anyway, Happy Thanksgiving!
Well here it is the DCC (Designer's Choice Challenge) at Repeat Impressions and this week Karen has brought us a great challenge to use non- traditional color Christmas card.
I used this fabulously cute image from Repeat Impressions. "Twig Snowman" #2003W isn't this just the cutest? The sentiment is also by Repeat Impressions "Christmas" #1141.
For all the details on this challenge please check out RI blog The House That Stamps Built.


You will want to see what the rest of the rock stars created for more inspiration.



Thanks for stopping by.

7 comments:

joy said...

I love your card! The kraft cardstock, the sweet snowman and how you have attached the sentiment -- ok, ADORABLE card!

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

Oh, what a totally sweet card, Geri!

Selma said...

Very, very cute Geri. I want to wish you a very Happy Thanksgiving.

Cheri said...

Geri, your card is fabulous!!! I love the colors you chose....WOW....You are such an inspiration!!!!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Adorable! Have a Happy T Day! :)

Olga said...

hi hon, sorry I haven't dropped by lately, the RA is ugly this time, I love all the gorgeous creations I've missed dropping in on!!!!

Payne Holler Cards said...

So adorable!
Know you're enjoying family time....hope you all are crafting
...with all that talent together ..wow! (-: