Welcome to my Blog! The Photo in my Header is a photo of a fox in a chair on my deck. He was asleep but woke up for the photo!

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Designer's Choice Challenge


Hi there! Welcome to this week's Designer's Choice Challenge at Repeat Impressions. I'm hosting this week and my challenge is to give Thanks, that can be a thank you card, thinking of you or a Thanksgiving  card or project, etc.
For my card I  went with a Thanksgiving card. This really cute stamp image is " Scarecrow and Friend" #3309W and the sentiment is ' Thanksgiving" #1140W both are by Repeat Impressions.
If you would like to join in the challenge you can find all the info at The House That Stamps Built. I would love to see what you come up with.


Hope you can take a peek at what the rest of the rock stars created, they are sure to inspire you.

Have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by.


6 comments:

Olga said...

lovely card Geri, hope you doing okay!

Selma said...

So cute Geri. I like your background and the material added behind this cute image. Love your card.

Kecia said...

Beautifully colored! I really like the burlap too.

joy said...

Fabulous card! I love the little bit of burlap and twine - great way to show a great impact with just a little! I love this card!

Joyce M said...

Love your card. The card club I'm in is having a "fabric" challenge. I think you just gave me some inspiration

Patti J said...

The burlap is such a wonderful touch! Love your card, Geri. As always, your coloring is gorgeous, and your choice of DP's and embellishments is perfect! Thanks for sharing :)