Welcome to my Blog! The Photo in my Header is a photo of a fox in a chair on my deck. He was asleep but woke up for the photo!

Thursday, November 1, 2012

A Couple of Challenge Cards

Good morning! I have a couple of card to share that I made for a sketch challenge over at Stamp TV. Jimmi had this really great sketch that I loved playing with.

With this first one the supplies I used: Stamps:GKD- "Country Roads" "Heartfelt" illustrated by Theresa Momber.
Inks: Memento and colored with Copic's. The DP is GKD "Casual Friday.

For this card I used "Joyful Holiday" by Gina K. Designs and illustrated by Theresa Momber. The way I designed this card following a tutorial by Gina at Stamp TV. You can find it here.


Thanks for stopping and have a great day!

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Both cards are fabulous, Geri!! Love the design work on that first one. And you did a great job with the sentiment (that was a good tutorial at StampTV)on the second. Of course, both are colored to perfection!

Patti J said...

Your cards are both wonderful, Geri! As always, your coloring is so pretty. Great job, so happy you shared! Gosh, this month's GKD releases of amazing!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Awesome job on both! I might have to check out that video - I like the curved sentiment! :)