Welcome to my Blog! The Photo in my Header is a photo of a fox in a chair on my deck. He was asleep but woke up for the photo!

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

WIW Sketch Challenge


Hi there! Hope you all over on east coast and surrounding area's are doing alright!
Here it is time for What If Wednesday at Repeat Impressions.
Wendy provided us with this great sketch. 


Here is my take on it. I flipped the image so I could work in this fabulous image in my card.  I used " Great Blue Heron" #1704W  by Repeat Impressions. I also used the "Monaco Butterfly" #107W  also by Repeat Impressions. I sponged the back ground with Memento ink and colored the Heron and butterfly with Copic's and Prisma pencils, The dies are from Spellbinder's and I used a white gel pen on the water.




Hope you can join us for this month challenges and look forward to seeing what you come up with. You can find all the info on this challenge here at The House That Stamps Built.
Be sure to check out the fabulous creations the rest of the rock stars have.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.




4 comments:

Selma said...

What a gorgeous Blue Heron. It looks so real with your great coloring.

Cheri said...

You amaze me with your coloring, Geri. I know I've told you this so many times, but you constantly inspire me. This is an stunning card. You ROCKED this one!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Beautimous! Amazing amazing amazing - I wanna color like YOU! :)

ps - thanks for the congrats mf~

The Other Patti Sue said...

Way very cool! Love the butterfly!