Welcome to my Blog! The Photo in my Header is a photo of a fox in a chair on my deck. He was asleep but woke up for the photo!

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

WIW Sketch Challenge #0312

Good morning!  Here it is Oct. already and time to make a few Halloween cards.
It's What If ? Wednesday challenge at The House That Stamps Built, this the blog for Repeat Impressions.

Here is Wendy's  fun sketch


Here is my take on the sketch. The background DP is from Michael's and the die of the house is by Spellbinder's. I made the crescent moon using a circle punch from SU. Then punching it again, then sponged it.
I used this really cute  image "Halloween Witch" #817W and  "Bats" #2308W from Repeat Impressions. The witch was colored with Copic's and cut out. I stamped the bats radomly with Memento' ink.


If you would like to join in the fun, you can find all the info at The House That Stamps Built.
Now for more inspiration, check what the rest of the team has to show you.


Hope you all are doing well and thanks for stopping by.

5 comments:

Olga said...

so adorable!!!

joy said...

What a really cool way you have used the sketch! Love that little witch and her background bat companions!

Cheri said...

OMGosh, Geri....you are sooo creative. I just love this card!!!

Patti J said...

What fun! I love that you used Halloween images and colors - you are so clever! Thanks for sharing :)

Kecia said...

I ADORE this, Geri! Great use of the sketch to create this spooky scene! I like the orange bats!!!