Welcome to my Blog! The Photo in my Header is a photo of a fox in a chair on my deck. He was asleep but woke up for the photo!

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

WIW Sketch Challenge #01712

Hi there! Welcome to Repeat Impressions  What If? Challenge at The House That Stamps Built.

Wendy's fun sketch
For my card I used a stamp I really find adorable! I love all the affection this cat shows his buddy!
"Feline Friendly " #1602W from Repeat Impressions. I hope you can join us for the challenges this month and you can find all info at The House That Stamps Built.


For more inspiration be sure check out the rest of the rock stars.


Have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by



7 comments:

Sue W said...

Ahh so sweet and this kitty is just so cute! Great card Gerri!

Christy Schumacher said...

Love your card - This stamp is to cute also, I want this one lol. You did a wonderful job!

Smiles!
Christy

joy said...

Wonderful card - love how you have popped them out of the frame.

Olga said...

that is so adorable!!1 Love the image and the way you colored it!

Payne Holler Cards said...

Awwwwwwww so cute! Love the layout with images (-:

Kecia said...

Such an adorable card! Love the warm feeling of the card. I really like the out-of-the-box technique on this one.

Cheri said...

Geri, this is so adorable! I love the sweet image and the bg you've created for it. I'm with Kecia....love the out of the box technique here.