Welcome to my Blog! The Photo in my Header is a photo of a fox in a chair on my deck. He was asleep but woke up for the photo!

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Pine Branch SOTW

Hello there! Sure can tell that fall is here with all the beautiful leaves in trees and in my yard!! Now the pine needles they look so much better in the trees than my yard!!  So the SOTW is none other than this gorgeous "Pine Branch" #2708W by Repeat Impressions. I love this stamp and will use this image often. You can find all the info about getting this stamp at a discount at the "House That Stamps Built".
The sentiment, all though not the SOTW,  also by Repeat Impressions "For The Beauty" #3213W was perfect fit for my card.

I stamped the image three time on some DP I had in my ever growing pile of scrap paper and colored with Copic's.


Be sure to take a peek at the other Rock Star's samples for more inspiration.


Have a wonderful day and thanks for visiting my blog.

7 comments:

Donna Hanley said...

Geri, Beautiful ribbon and button to go along with the pine needles and pine cones. Your paper looks like wood grain and is the perfect backdrop for your images.

Olga said...

this is gorgeous, I love the fact you can use this image for Thanksgiving or Christmas!!!!

Payne Holler Cards said...

Love it's simplicity yet stunning! Great to use stash dp too!
I'm almost buried in it (-:

Joyce M said...

beautiful! I love your color choices. great job!

Cheri said...

Geri, your card is gorgeous. It looks like perfect picture outside a window or against a building. Perfect match for your stash, MF. LOVE this!!

Patti J said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Geri! You have made this pine branch look so elegant! Beautifully done, my friend!

joy said...

Wow! That is a beautiful card! I love the gauzy bow and the twine in the button hole adds great texture!