Welcome to my Blog! The Photo in my Header is a photo of a fox in a chair on my deck. He was asleep but woke up for the photo!

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Designer's Choice Challenge - RI

Hi there!  Welcome to Repeat Impressions designer's choice challenge. This week Christy has ask us to make a card using  the masking technique. I do this a lot and love it!!

This gorgeous image is " Rebecca" #708W by Repeat Impressions. I colored the image with Copic's and DP is My Mind eye. I used masking to create the background. I drew the birds in the background to give the feeling of depth. Hope you can join us and you can find all the info on the challenge at The House That Stamps Built

For more inspiration check out what the rest of the team created.
Have a great day and thanks for stopping by.

10 comments:

Betty Benton said...

Absolutely beautiful, Geri! Wish I were standing there with her!

Olga said...

WOW! and your coloring is amazing!!!!

Donna Hanley said...

WOW, gorgeous scene. You can tell a storm is coming by the colors in the sky and the wind is picking up. Outstanding work, Geri. When I grow up (LOL) I want to be as talented as you.

Joyce M said...

Love, love, love! beautiful coloring on the image and the masking is flawless. love

Patti J said...

Beautiful card, Geri! Thanks for sharing your magic :)

Cheri said...

Geri, I'm speechless...this looks like a painting. Once again, you have created a jaw dropping card. I'd love to be a fly on your wall while you create these cards...you're an amazing talent.

Kecia said...

This is breathtaking! I'm in love with your card! Truly a piece of art!

Payne Holler Cards said...

Such a beautiful scene you created! Would love to be there too!

joy said...

What an amazing card - beautiful coloring and a beautiful scene you have created.

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is just plain gorgeous! Your sponging is absolutely amazing!