Welcome to my Blog! The Photo in my Header is a photo of a fox in a chair on my deck. He was asleep but woke up for the photo!

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Hi, I'm back with another card. This is for the STV challenge  my friend Linda is hosting. To make a card with flowers, well I can't pass that up!!! LOL Love to color flowers.
I used two of Melanie Muenchinger's stamp sets. " Stately Flowers 3" and "Buds & Vases" both are Gina K. Stamps.
I colored the flowers with Copic's and the vase with Prisma Pencils. All card stock is by GKD. The DP is Authentique. I stamped the vase right on the DP and lightly sanded in the vase to give it a muted look.

Well that's it for today.
Have a great day and thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

Patti J said...

Wow, Geri - this is fabulous! You've been quite busy! Thanks for sharing...off to check out your RI project!

Payne Holler Cards said...

Just gorgeous! Thank you so much for taking time to enter at STV...haven't done a challenge over there in awhile and was worried few would join (-;
Big hug GF!

Donna Hanley said...

I for one, am very glad that you love to color flowers, because you do it so beautifully. Great idea to sand the vase. I'll try to remember that one. This card looks good enough to put a frame around and hang in the living room.

Judy I, St. Louis MO said...

Awesome coloring. The magnolia is gorgeous!