Welcome to my Blog! The Photo in my Header is a photo of a fox in a chair on my deck. He was asleep but woke up for the photo!

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Designer's Choice Challenmge

Hello! Are you ready for a fun challenge? This week is Designer's Choice Challenge at Repeat Impressions. Joyce has ask that we make anything but a card. For my sample I decided to make some treat boxes for some  special little trick or treaters.
I used Spellbinder's Grand template "Square Petal Top Box".  Pretty easy to do and you can whip out a few in no time. I decorated the box using Repeat Impressions sentiment stamp " Boo" #2316W cut around it and sponged a little memento London Fog attached it to some black card stock , front and back. I cut out some sparkly netting and filled it with candy. Tied a ribbon and attached the cut out pumpkin image. The pumpkin is "Round Pumpkin" #2318W and the cute face image is "Satisfied" #2324W, I colored the image with Copic's.



Here is what it looks like after you open it.


Hope you can join us this week and you can find all info on this challenge at The House That Stamps Built.
Be sure to see what fabulous project the rest of the rock stars created.



Hope the week is going well and thank you for stopping by my blog.

7 comments:

Donna Hanley said...

Geri this is adorable. Can I trick or treat at your house - Please? Your special trick or treaters are in for a wonderful surprise. Terrific project.

Olga said...

yummy, yummy!!!

Patti J said...

Mmm....drooling on my keyboard here...haven't had candy, pasta, or bread since August! Your project is adorable, Geri! Love that sparkly netting - a perfect finishing touch for a perfect, fun box! Thanks for sharing :)

Joyce M said...

So cute! I'm suddenly hungry for Reese's pb cups. Great job!

Payne Holler Cards said...

Adorable! Now I need something sweet (-:
Love how you topped that box ...

Becky said...

I love this and love whats in it! :)

Melisa Waldorf said...

Cute treat box Geri!!