Welcome to my Blog! The Photo in my Header is a photo of a fox in a chair on my deck. He was asleep but woke up for the photo!

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Black Cat SOTW

Good morning! Today's stamp of the week is "Black Cat" #2322W at Repeat Impressions. With Halloween almost here I'm happy to have one more to show you. The Black Cat image was stamped with black Memento ink, I added yellow to the eyes and used a white gel marker to create the claws. The background was sponged with memento inks. The other images are the "BOO" #2316W, "BATS" #2308W, "ROUND PUMPKIN" #2318W and the face in the pumpkin is "Satisfied" #2324 all stamps are from Repeat Impressions.   You can find all info on getting the SOTW Black Cat at half price here at The House That Stamps Built.    
You are sure to be inspired with some of the rock stars samples.

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day.

4 comments:

Olga said...

how cute!!

The Other Patti Sue said...

Just as cute as can be!

Cheri said...

Geri, you always make me step back and rethink an image. I love what you create and this one is no exception....your sponging is stunning and love the addition of the bats and pumpkin details. What a treat it is to Rock Star with you GF.

Patti J said...

What a wonderful scene you have created, Geri! Beautiful job with your stamping and sponging!!! Love it - thanks for sharing :)