Welcome to my Blog! The Photo in my Header is a photo of a fox in a chair on my deck. He was asleep but woke up for the photo!

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

WIW Sketch Challenge

Hi there! Hope your day is going good! Today is "What If Wednesday" here at Repeat Impressions.

Here is Wendy's Sketch

Here is the card I made for it, I used  " Vase of Tulips" #1317W from Repeat Impressions. This is such a beautiful stamp, I couldn't wait to use it. I colored it with Copic's. I thought this sentiment was perfect for the image. " Brighten" #8623 also by Repeat Impressions.
Hope you can join in the fun ,all the details can be found here at " The House That Stamps Built".


Be sure to check what the team has come up with, you will be delighted.
Have a great day and thanks for stopping by.

5 comments:

Donna Hanley said...

Geri, Lovely card and the coloring is gorgeous. I really like the off set panels and your sentiment is perfect and looks great attached with that pretty twine.

Becky said...

This is lovely Geri, gorgeous colors.

joy said...

Geri, Love your combination of paper and twine - your coloring is absolutely beautiful!

Selma said...

This is so pretty Geri. I love your coloring.

Shirley said...

Beautiful, Geri, and could be framed!!