Welcome to my Blog! The Photo in my Header is a photo of a fox in a chair on my deck. He was asleep but woke up for the photo!

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Stamp Of The Week #93

Good morning! Today is my first post with Repeat Impressions and again I would like to say I'm happy to be a part of this company and their awesome team!
Today we are featuring the "Stamp of the Week". Cute As A Button. A cute stamp that can used many fun ways.
I used Spellbinder's, Memento Ink, Making Memories and white gel pen and of course this cute stamp by Repeat Impressions. Check out RI blog " The House That Stamps Built" for all the details.
Be sure to check out what the rest of the team has to show you. 

Hope you have a great day and thanks for stopping by.

11 comments:

Donna Hanley said...

Geri, I love everything about this card starting with the color and moving on to the ribbon and the SB die and of course the stamp and sponging. Total winner. Enjoy your day.

Kecia said...

What a cute card!!! That yellow is beautiful!!! The yellow gingham ribbon looks great along with that sponged panel.

Welcome to the Rock Stars! So glad to have you!!!

Cheri said...

So happy to have you on the team, Geri and a GREAT way to start off ... this card is soooo cute!!! Love the fabulous details.

Payne Holler Cards said...

Wow, those colors just pop, love your bow and frame...so cute! You're right, can be used for a ton of occasions!

Betty Benton said...

Darling! Love the combo of the dies. Cheri had the boy card, Patti had one for a girl, and yours will work for either! Did you guys plan that????

Patti J said...

Hi Geri, and again, welcome to the Rockstars! Your card is gorgeous! Love that you used yellow, I used pink, and Cheri used blue, and we did not plan it! How much fun :) Beautifully done, my friend!

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is just precious! Love the yellows!

Teresa Kline said...

congratulations on the DT spot, your card is awesome...luv your shading...hope you have a wonderful week!

enjoy *~*

Mary said...

Very pretty card...love your color choice and your layout...very, very nice. Yellow, my favorite color and you did yellow great justice!

joy said...

Geri, what a sweet card! Your colors reflect how sweet it is!

Shirley said...

Wow, I love this card, Geri! It is just soooo cute! Love buttons too!