Welcome to my Blog! The Photo in my Header is a photo of a fox in a chair on my deck. He was asleep but woke up for the photo!

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

RI Designer Choice Challenge

Hi there! Hope you having a great week.  Today's  challenge at Repeat Impressions is a DCC. Joy is has ask us to make a card that is not a reg. size card. My card is 51/2 square center step card. I used Repeat Impressions "Cat and Hummingbird#9201-O. I just love this cute image and you know me a lover of cats. My image was colored with Copic's and the the fence punch is M.S. The die is Spellbinder. You can't really tell it but I also used a glitter pen on the Humming bird looks better in RL.

You can find all the details for this challenge here at "The House That Stamps Built". Be sure to check out what the rest of the team has designed.

Hope you can join in the fun.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

6 comments:

Olga said...

gorgeous, love the way you have the fence running down the side!

Colleen Dietrich said...

Hi Geri! I haven't seen you for a while and heard you are on the RI DT now and wanted to congratulate you. :)

LOVE how you used the picket fence border...I never thought to do that. And the kitty is colored beautifully -- you are a whiz at coloring images. :) Have a great week!

joy said...

Gorgeous coloring on the cat and hummingbird! I also really like the colors of your dp!

Joyce M said...

Wow! beautiful coloring on this image. just lovely! love your color choices and this card and the ribbon is the perfect touch.

Payne Holler Cards said...

Wonderful layout on this one...and adorable image (-:
Can only imagine what that beautiful kitty is thinking lol

Betty Benton said...

Wowzers! Love the cat and hummingbird and the gorgeous paper!!