Welcome to my Blog! The Photo in my Header is a photo of a fox in a chair on my deck. He was asleep but woke up for the photo!

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Repeat Impressions SOTW

Hi there! This has been a busy week for me, just got back from Brookings, Oregon for some relaxation! Wow, we sure had beautiful weather this time!
Today is the Stamp of the Week at Repeat Impressions. You can find all the details on how to get this great image "Queen" #7118-w,
at a huge discount at "The House That Stamps Built".
I sponged the background with Memento ink using my Scor pal. The die is by Cherry Lynn and the image was colored with Copic's.


You can see what gorgeous creations that some of the team has to show you here.
Karen, Pattie, and Cheri

I'll be back on Wednesday for a new WIW sketch challenge, hope to see you there.
Have a fabulous week and thanks for stopping by.

5 comments:

Donna Hanley said...

Geri, I love the pillow top background and your pearl placement is great. I don't think I've seen that SB die, I'll have to look for it. You can't go wrong with green and purple. A total winner.

Olga said...

Love it, that background is awesome!!

Patti J said...

Beautiful card, Geri! Your backround is fitting for royalty! Your color combo is so pretty - great idea! Thanks for sharing :)

Payne Holler Cards said...

Glad you had a Great time away!
Stunning background on this!

joy said...

Gorgeous card -- and I love the background -- it is beautiful!