Welcome to my Blog! The Photo in my Header is a photo of a fox in a chair on my deck. He was asleep but woke up for the photo!

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Repeat Impressions Sketch Challenge #S512

Hi there! Hope you all had a great weekend. Now for a new sketch challenge here at Repeat Impressions.
Here is Wendy's sketch:


and here is my take on the sketch.


I colored the bear with Copic's, the DP is My Minds Eye, die's are from Spellbinder's and I used a manicure sanding block to sand the edges. The bear image is from Repeat Impressions "Bear With Heart" 118-1. Isn't he just the cutest.

Be sure to check out The House That Stamps Built blog for all the details. Hope to see you there. 

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by.



8 comments:

Olga said...

he's so cute! Love the sketch!

Payne Holler Cards said...

Adorable...love that sketch! Hoping I get to play (-:

joy said...

Sweet card - I love the flourish embellishment in the corners!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Adorable bear! He looks "fuzzy" :)

Betty Benton said...

What a cute little chubby bear! Your card is darling!

Shirley said...

OMGosh, Geri!!! shows how long I've been gone. :-( That little fox is adorable and I have to say I am envious!!! Your card is just as sweet too!

Cheri said...

This is such a cute way to show off this stamp, Geri. You are so creative and it's wonderful having your part of the Rock Stars!

Christy Schumacher said...

Geri this card is so stinkin' sweet! I love everything about it!
Smiles!
Christy