Welcome to my Blog! The Photo in my Header is a photo of a fox in a chair on my deck. He was asleep but woke up for the photo!

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Bear Banner SOTW

Hi there!  I'm here with another Stamp Of The Week at The House That Stamps Built. This week featured stamp[ is the "Bear Banner" #2623 , the banner is left blank so you can add a sentiment to fit the need. I used " Thank You Beary..." #1920W. Both are from Repeat Impressions .



For my card I decided to go with a country feel. I colored the image with Copic's and the die's are from Spellbinders.
Hope you can stop by and see what the other team member's have created with this cute bear banner image.

You can find all the info about this featured stamp at The House That Stamp Built.
Have a great day and thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

Olga said...

super cute, love your layout!

joy said...

Fantastic colors! I love the little jewel/brads at the top to balance the bow.

Jennie said...

Adorable card Geri and LOVE the dies you used!!

Cheri said...

Love this card, Geri....I feel like it's a teddy bear's picnic...the gingham add such a country feel. Your creations constantly inspire me.