Welcome to my Blog! The Photo in my Header is a photo of a fox in a chair on my deck. He was asleep but woke up for the photo!

Friday, August 31, 2012

NEWS! I'm a Rock Star!

Good morning! I'm so excited to share my news! I have joined the super group at Repeat Impressions. I have been  a fan of their stamps for a long time. They have a huge variety of stamps and easy to use.
They also have weekly challenges and prizes and each week feature a stamp of the week. I'm really looking forward to this new adventure with this exciting company.

You can visit the store here at Repeat Impressions and their blog The House That Stamps Built . It is also on my sidebar.
You can also go right to their weekly challenges here.  Monday will be the featured stamp of the week, hope to see you there.

9 comments:

Patti J said...

Squeal...we are so lucky and happy to have you! Will look forward to seeing your beautiful creations! Hugs...

Betty Benton said...

Congrats, Geri! I'll be seeing you there because I like playing along with their challenges! I'm sure you'll give us all some "sweet inspiration"!

Olga said...

congrats! Can't wait to see what you come up with!

Payne Holler Cards said...

EEEKSSS! so happy for you (oh no, my credit card is groaning bec when I see what you are going to create, I know I'm gonna want it!)
have a great holiday weekend (-:

Carol L said...

Congratulations Geri! They're going to be so glad you joined their team :)

Natalie said...

Congrats, Geri! But we already knew you were a super talented paper craftin' rock star! Have a great weekend and congratulations again!!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Congrats to Repeat for getting YOU! :) Your talent will be an asset to Wendy's images! Congrats to you~

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Woo hoo, Geri!, I just found that wonderful place! Can't wait to see what you make! Congrats!

Cheri said...

Woot, woot!!!!! I am soooo excited that you're joining the Rock Stars, MF. it's going to be such fun creating with you.