Welcome to my Blog! The Photo in my Header is a photo of a fox in a chair on my deck. He was asleep but woke up for the photo!

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Flourishes Noon Time Challenge for Aug.

Hi there! Flourishes is having sneak peeks this with a lots of challenges. One of the sets being released "With Gratitude" that has only been available through the flip at Flourishes. Now will be available to everyone in the store. I just love this gorgeous set and wanted show you this image. The challenge is all about having texture on your card. I sanded the edges of my dies and sponged around the edges. The winner of this challenge wins the entire month's release.

Hope you all are having a great summer and thanks for stopping by.

6 comments:

Olga said...

OhStars, those flowers look real! YOur coloring always amazes me. beautifully done!

Silke Ledlow said...

Geri, your card is beautiful!!! The colors are awesome and your added texture is perfect! Thank you for playing along...hugs ~S~

Heather Jensen said...

Wow Geri. This is a real stunner. I love your flowers. Thanks for joining along with the noon challenge. :)

Amanda said...

Geri, your card is the prettiest card I've seen in ages! Your cards always have that special magic touch from you, and I love it :)

Thank you for playing along on Flourishes Noontime Challenge!

~ Amanda :)

Becky said...

This is gorgeous Geri!!

Mary said...

Geri, this is so very pretty. I love the colors of fall and your colors and patterns look so pretty together. Thanks for sharing.