Welcome to my Blog! The Photo in my Header is a photo of a fox in a chair on my deck. He was asleep but woke up for the photo!

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

A Few Challenges

Hi there! I have a couple of cards I want to share. I was ask to host the Monday Mix Up Challenge over at Stamp TV. So make it Wild! Yep that's my challenge, it just started so there is time to join in the challenge if you want and get a chance to win a grab bag of stamps from Gina K. Designs.
So the challenge is to make it wild , that can be Wild flowers, wild animals, wildlife, wild colors or even a sentiment using the word wild. Sound like fun?
The stamps I used here in this card is Theresa's "Mountain Wilderness" and the sentiment is from her "Wild About You" both are Gina K. Stamps.
 Theresa has some great tutorials on using this awesome stamp set on her blog here.





My card here is all about Poppy's the image is from Melanie's "Stately Flower's1" set, the first one in a series of four. This is also from Gina K. Designs.
The Poppy image was stamped twice and colored with Copic's . I cut out the blooms and added them to the image giving it a four bloom image. I love to try new looks and like how this turned out. These flower images are gorgeous and easy to color.



I also entered them in Outlawz greeting card challenge "Anything Goes".
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.





5 comments:

Becky said...

Both of these are gorgeous girl!! :)

Theresa said...

Great cards. Love the poppies. Great challenge....may have to be a bit wild and try.

Olga said...

both are gorgeous as always! Hope you r doing good!

Sue W said...

Two beautiful card Geri! Love the cute picture of your deck visitor too!

Betty Benton said...

Fabulous cards but then I am always stunned by your coloring expertise!! You do such beautiful work!