Welcome to my Blog! The Photo in my Header is a photo of a fox in a chair on my deck. He was asleep but woke up for the photo!

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Stately Flowers #4

Hi everyone! Here is a card I made for a couple of challenges.
The sketch challenge over at CPS-Card Sketches. CPS #275
Mix It Up Monday over at STV.  "Go For The Gold"  STV12MON27.

For my gold I used GKD gold card stock and ribbon. The images are from Melanie Muenchinger's "Stately Flowers #4" by Gina K. Designs. My images were colored with Copic's and I used Spellbinder's dies.
To keep with the sketch I stamped the flower 3 more times , colored and cut out just the bud part. I love this gorgeous set. I thought I could smell Carnations while I worked on this card!!

Hope your day is going great and thanks for stopping by.

6 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

GORGEOUS!! Your coloring is so amazing~

Olga said...

another gorgeous piece of art!!!!!

Becky said...

wow...This is stunning girl! Love how you colored those flowers.

Natalie said...

Beautiful card, Geri!! Lovely coloring!

Patrice said...

Great take on the sketch...I would love for you to link up at 52 Card Pickup this week!

http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/07/52-card-pickup-week-30.html

☼Carolina ArtesanĂ­as☼ said...

very nicE!
congratulations
from Chile
hugs
Carolina ArteScrap
http://carolinamaraboliscrap.blogspot.com/2012/08/mariposas-cintas-y-botones.html