Welcome to my Blog! The Photo in my Header is a photo of a fox in a chair on my deck. He was asleep but woke up for the photo!

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Noon Time Challenge at Flourishes

Hi there! Yep it that time , when Flourishes has sneak peeks and challenges for their July release. I love it as you get a chance to win this month's entire release! You don't have to use their stamps to win, but get entered twice if you do. The challenge closes at 5 P.M. EST Friday July 13.


Make it Bold and Beautiful!! That's the challenge, pretty easy. I used Flourishes stamp set "Lenten Rose" The DP is Basic Grey and Copic's on the image. The ribbon and flourish is from Michael's.
Also wanted to tell you about the new watermark I got. I received it from Kim Teasdale, she sell them for $3.00 each, so if you are looking for a Watermark for your cards, be sure to check it out. Thanks again Kim!!!


Here is a close up of this gorgeous flower.



I will be back for another post tomorrow. Have a great day and thanks for stopping by

5 comments:

Stacy aka Twinshappy on SCS said...

Simply beautiful! Your flowers look fabulous and this vibrant colors is wonderful. Thanks for playing in Flourishes Challenge!

Marthamh2 said...

Your card is gorgeous. The colors are beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

Olga said...

WOW! I'm speechless! This is breathtakingly gorgeous!!!!!!!

ChristineCreations said...

This is gorgeous Geri! Your coloring is stunning on these lenten roses! Beautifully embellished too! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Flourishes!

Linda Carson said...

That's one bold and beautiful card! Gorgeous coloring and design!