Welcome to my Blog! The Photo in my Header is a photo of a fox in a chair on my deck. He was asleep but woke up for the photo!

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Mix It Up Monday Challenge!

Hi there, here is a card I made for Mix Up Monday over at stamp TV. Cheri Westen is hosting this week and has ask us to make it double. Use your focal image stamp to make the background.
I used Melanie Muenchinger's gorgeous  Stately Flowers #4 by Gina K. Designs for my image. Stamping the background image at random in Memento's Lulu Lavender. Card stock and ribbon is GKD as well.
Spellbinders die and I sponged around it with Desert Sand. I stamped the image twice and colored it with Copic's.

Well, I have been glued to the TV all week!! Hope you are having a great day and thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

Melissa Cash said...

Wow, what a beauty this card is Geri! I love the rich purple color of the flowers.

Shirley said...

Trying to catch the art I've missed and of course that includes you! This is just so lovely!!!

Mary said...

Hi Geri, A friend sent me your link. I'm glad she did. Very nice card, actually, very nice blog page. You do very pretty work. I tried emailing you, but my computer isn't going along with me on this. I'm also from northern CA. If you'd like to email me, I'll capture your address. Who knows, maybe we live close to one another. Off I go for now. Have a very creative week.

Becky said...

This is stunning Geri, the colors are gorgeous.