Welcome to my Blog! The Photo in my Header is a photo of a fox in a chair on my deck. He was asleep but woke up for the photo!

Sunday, July 22, 2012

BUTTERFLY CARD

Hello,  today is hot and windy so I'm staying in and playing with my stamps. My DH went Kayaking so some time alone!!! LOL.
My card today is for Joan's challenge over at Joan's Gardens. I used "Stately Flowers" illustrated by Melanie Muenchinger from Gina K. Designs. I just got this beautiful set and can't say enough about it. When we lived at the coast we had a gorgeous yellow Rhododendron bush that I loved, but they don't do well here as it is too cold in the winter. The images were colored with Copic's and the DP is My Mind's Eye, card stock is GKD the die is by Cheery Lyn.



Here are the requirements for your card or project.
  • Make a butterfly card
  • Use green and yellow
  • Use something from nature (for instance a fern)
  • Have at least 3 layers

Have a glorious day and thanks for stopping by. 

14 comments:

Joan Fricker said...

Beautiful Geri!!! Love it!
Thanks for joining us at Joan's Gardens for our weekly challenge.

Joan
www.atjoansgardens.com

Mrs. Swandog said...

Wow! Your card is amazing...love your flowers and butterflies!

Payne Holler Cards said...

Shut the door! You are sooooooooo talented.....this is incredible!

Georgei said...

wow so beautiful card

Olga said...

OH MY STARS!!!!! This is eye popping gorgeous!

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

Oh Geri this card is just GORGEOUS!!! Your coloring is amazing and the design is perfect! Great job!

Memaw said...

Very cool card - what beautiful flowers and Butterfly.
Judy

Becky said...

wow Geri, those butterflies look awesome.

The Other Patti Sue said...

Wowzers Geri... this is super,super pretty!

Glenda said...

Geri this is so beautiful. Your coloring on those flowers is perfect! Good luck in the challenge!

Selma said...

Geri this is gorgeous. The flowers and butterflies look so real. I've been away and behind on commenting.

Donna said...

Wonderful card, those butterflies are so very pretty, very rich looking card.
hugs
Donna

Natalie said...

That frame is so pretty and delicate and the butterflies and flowers are gorgeous! Wow!!

naneruth said...

Gorgeous! You did a wonderful job with this. The coloring and the frame I just love.