Welcome to my Blog! The Photo in my Header is a photo of a fox in a chair on my deck. He was asleep but woke up for the photo!

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Flourishes Noontime Challenge

Hiya stampers! Time, just is not enough around enough these days!!I got a new computer and trying  just to adjust to the change from Windows to apple!!
Anyway, I made this card for FLOURISHES NOONTIME CHALLENGE! For this one  you just need purple on your card. Purple is one my favorite colors, so easy one to do!!
 I just love this gorgeous stamp set, it is called "Hello Hyacinth" by Flourishes.I also used the tags and "Tiny Flowers and tags" also from Flourishes.
The weather here has turned gorgeous and it is nice to feel the warm sun!!
Have a great day and thanks for stopping by.

8 comments:

Betty Benton said...

Hi Geri -- this is THE MOST awesome card! Love it! Good luck in the challenge -- I won't be able to play along this month because I'm getting ready to go to Houston for a visit with my daughter and grandkids!!

Stacy aka Twinshappy on SCS said...

Fabulous! This is beautiful! I like the flowers extended from the frame, awesome colors and beautiful coloring. Thanks for playing in Flourishes noon challenge.

Donna Hanley said...

Geri, what a lovely image and your coloring is great. I really do have to get that border punch. The main problem with looking at so much beautiful cards is that I want everything I see.

Carol L said...

This is magnificent! You color all your floral images to look so life-like, and purple is my favorite color too :) Gorgeous!

Patti J said...

Beautiful card, Geri! I think Flourishes has the pretties flowers, don't you? And your purple Hyacinth is just gorgeous. Thanks for sharing, and I have to agree about not enough time! Hugs... P.S. Do you live anywhere near Sunnyvale? I'll be there sometime next month!

Anne-Elise said...

Beautiful card, Geri! Love your flower and the bow!

Dawn B. said...

This is beautiful. I love your coloring on the leaves. Thanks for joining us at Flourishes.

stampqueen said...

Beautiful - love how you colored the main image and the colors are awesome (course I love anything purple anyhow :).
Love you guy card too!!! Awesome coloring on that one too!!