Welcome to my Blog! The Photo in my Header is a photo of a fox in a chair on my deck. He was asleep but woke up for the photo!

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Home Sweet Home Challenge

Hi there! I'm back with another challenge card.
This one is for Flourishes "HOME SWEET HOME" challenge. To be inspired by something at your home. I have really been enjoying the pears lately as they have just perfect.
The images are from Flourishes stamp set "Pears". The tag and sentiment are from "Tiny Flowers and tags also by Flourishes. The background I made using the Delft Tile technique from SCS.


Here is my photo. Don't the pears look good? They were delicious!!! All gone!!




Have a great day and thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

Donna Hanley said...

Geri, Just fabulous. You background technique came out perfect. It really looks like a kitchen tiled wall. The coloring on your pears is top notch. Great card but I can't believe you didn't save me, at least, one of those pears. LOL Enjoy your evening.

ChristineCreations said...

Great coloring on those pears Geri! And the squares really give that tile feeling! So pretty! Thanks for playing with us at Flourishes!

The Other Patti Sue said...

I bet those pears were delish! Fab card GF!