Welcome to my Blog! The Photo in my Header is a photo of a fox in a chair on my deck. He was asleep but woke up for the photo!

Monday, May 21, 2012

Flourishes BBB Challenge for May

Hi there! As you may know I like to change my coasters to different themes or seasons and after I got this set, I knew it would be perfect for my coasters. I'm entering it in Flourishes "Bring Back Beautiful" challenge.  All the images were colored with Copic's and I sponged Bashful blue around the images. The coaster are from Micheal's.The images are from "A Year of Flower's 1" from Flourishes and at the bottom I made one using Flourishes "Berry Sweet" Oh dear! now I need that set with the peaches in it!! Wouldn't that look good?





Have a great day and thanks for stopping by.


15 comments:

Donna Hanley said...

Geri, These are just gorgeous. Your coloring is spectacular. You should actually hang these as photos they are so pretty. Have a wonderful week.

Patti J said...

Geri, I agree with Donna - these are works of art! Wowza, girl - your coloring is so pretty!!! Thanks for sharing! Hugs...

Becky said...

These are gorgeous Geri. Awesome coloring.

Olga said...

Eye popping, jaw dropping, breathtaking gorgeous!!!!!

The Other Patti Sue said...

I am totally blown away... these are amazing!

Carol L said...

These are all gorgeous! I love those calendar flower stamps! Must get them out and play now :)

catdidit said...

Oh so stunning Geri! I just love your coloring, and these flowers are perfect examples why I do!

Kathy Jones said...

These are absolutely beautiful!!! What a gorgeous set!!! Thanks so much for playing the Bring Back Beautiful Challenge!!!!

Anne-Elise said...

These images are just beautiful, Geri! So well colored! Great work!

Edna Morrisedie said...

Lovely job with all of your flowers, they look great as a set, all that colouring is addictive once you get started, great result!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Your coloring just blows me away! Amazing work, Geri!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Get out!! What a fantastic idea, totally love the effect!!! Thanks so much for joining us for a Bring Back Beautiful challenge this month :)

Rebecca Deeprose said...

Beautifully done Geri! Love the way you've colored these images and the finishing makes for a great effect!

Betty Wright said...

Geri, this has got to be the most gorgeous set of coasters ever! Stunning coloring and amazing set! Thanks so much for playing Flourishes Bring Back Beautiful Challenge!

Payne Holler Cards said...

Double triple jaw dropping gorgeous!