Welcome to my Blog! The Photo in my Header is a photo of a fox in a chair on my deck. He was asleep but woke up for the photo!

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Follow Your Dreams- CPS 267#

Hi there! I hope you all had a wonderful week! I sure did, I had my family here and loved every minute of it. My card today is for the sketch challenge over at CPS 267#. What a fun sketch.
I used Theresa's "Follow Your Dreams" by Gina K. Designs. The sentiment is from Flourishes "Tiny Flowers and Tags".
The DP and Card stock is by Gina K. Designs, the die's are Spellbinders. The image was colored using Copic's.
I wanted to make a masculine card, so I tried to make camouflage buttons, I used some uncolored "Candi" and used Copic's in little blotches of greens and greys. The "Candi" is from Flourishes.  I think they turned out okay but I need more practice. lol




Well that's all for today. Thanks for stopping by

9 comments:

Betty Benton said...

Your camouflage buttons are awesome! Here's hoping that I remember how to blog and make cards when I get back home tomorrow!

Olga said...

absolutley gorgeous, your coloring always makes the image look so real!!!!

Carol L said...

This is so pretty, and so serene! A great card for Dad!

The Other Patti Sue said...

Totally awesome... love your design!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Love the mottled look of the "Candi", Geri! The scene is very calming.

Sharon said...

So pretty. I love your work. Coloring is awesome - what copic colors did you use?

Sharon said...

So pretty. Coloring is incredible- what color copics did you use?

Payne Holler Cards said...

Big sigh......so awesome....your coloring just always blows me away!

Donna Hanley said...

Geri, This card is spectacular. One of the best "guy" cards I've ever seen. Outstanding coloring on the boat and your buttons came out terrific. I also love the background paper.