Welcome to my Blog! The Photo in my Header is a photo of a fox in a chair on my deck. He was asleep but woke up for the photo!

Monday, April 30, 2012

Mix it up Monday Challenge Card

Good morning all! Today it is my pleasure to be hosting the Mix it up Challenge at Stamp TV this week. For this challenge I went with make it square! Any size square will do.
I used Theresa Momber's gorgeous newly released stamp set "Sweet Strawberries" and the sentiment is from "Dogwood and Butterfly" both are by Gina K. Designs. I couldn't wait to ink this one up.
If you want to play along in this challenge and maybe win a prize you can find it here.
Still working on getting used to this new blogger.
Thanks for stopping by.


 

6 comments:

Olga said...

absolutely gorgeous, I'm gonna play this week so don't faint LOL

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is a real stunner my friend! Love the bright color contrast!

Patti J said...

Geri, this is just gorgeous! The coloring is beautiful, the die cut is fabulous, and of course, Theresa's stamps are delightful! Thanks for sharing - great job!

Carol L said...

I absolutely LOVE this new stamp set and what you've done with it! Gorgeous!

Natalie said...

Geri this is beautiful!! The strawberries look good enough to eat!!

Donna Hanley said...

Geri, Gorgeous. I love everything about this card. The die, the image your coloring and your background coloring as well. Have a great day.