Welcome to my Blog! The Photo in my Header is a photo of a fox in a chair on my deck. He was asleep but woke up for the photo!

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Timeless Tuesday at Flourishes #161

Hi there! Wow this week just flew by. I have another card I want to share with you all.
This week Silke has a long sketch for us to try.


For my card I went with Flourishes " STRUT YOUR STUFF", I love love this gorgeous set. Last week they had a challenge using images for your background. I really got into it, so decided to do another one. I used Copic's for the images and sponged with Memento.


Have a great day and thanks for stopping by.

11 comments:

Betty Benton said...

gorgeous colors, Geri! Love your peacock and the background you made!

Patti J said...

Beautiful card, Geri! That peacock was the perfect choice for the sketch. Thanks for sharing :)

The Other Patti Sue said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Love that image and you've colored it to perfection!

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Geri- this is stunning! Your coloring ais always so beautiful! TFS

Colleen said...

Geri,
This is so pretty I love the bg you created and this image is colored beautiful as always.

cparsons said...

I love this card, the images, the colors. I've been thinking about getting some peacock things, and you've helped to convince me!
Carole P.

Silke Ledlow said...

Beautiful card Geri....the image looks awesome! Thank you for joining us at the FTTC! Hug ~S~

Becky said...

This is gorgeous Geri..Awesome colors and coloring.

Mona L. Pendleton said...

Stunning card Geri! Thanks for joining along with FTTC :)

Makiko Jones said...

Geri, this is stunning!! Love the colors of the peacock and the sketch worked so well! Thank you for playing along at the FTTC.

Shirley said...

Love this set! and your card is just gorgeous! That peacock is so happy with what you did for him!~~!