Welcome to my Blog! The Photo in my Header is a photo of a fox in a chair on my deck. He was asleep but woke up for the photo!

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Morning ( After the Rain )

Hi there! Don't you just love the morning after a big storm!! I love how clean and fresh everything feels and such beautiful skies. My friend Betty mentioned this challenge at Flourishes and I thought right my ally!! Yep, love to do those skies. So this is my version of the morning sky after a rain. The challenge is to do a morning or night card. There is a beautiful inspiration photo but sorry didn't post it for you.
The stamps I used are Flourishes "Home Tweet Home". Colored with Copic's and the sponging with Memento. White gel pen for highlights.


Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

15 comments:

Julie Koerber said...

Just beautiful! Love the creativity behind this one! :-)Your sponging is amazing!

Pat said...

Gorgeous sky. Wished you lived next door. I'd be visiting for lessons a lot.

Stacy Morgan said...

LOL That sentiment always makes me giggle. Very pretty CAS card. Thanks for playing in Flourishes Noon Challenge.

The Other Patti Sue said...

OMGosh Geri this is just awesome!

Carol L said...

The scene you've created is just serene and beautiful, but that sentiment is adorable! I love it!!

Becky said...

wow Gerry, this sky looks beautiful. Love the colors.

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Geri, Geri, Geri..... How can something so CAS be so beautiful! You totally rock, my friend! I could look at that sky forever!

Barbara Colbert said...

Oh such a talent you have at blending those colors!!! LOVE looking at them!!! Great job!!!

ChristineCreations said...

EEE! This is gorgeous! What a fantastic sky! WOW

Colleen Dietrich said...

This is a serene scene, Geri! And the pic of the fox in your chair....TOO precious! I really enjoyed seeing that. I want my kids to take a look, too.

Hey, thanks for visiting my blog not too long ago. It's great to see you! Merry Christmas!

Tammy Hershberger said...

This is beautiful... very simple and serene! Thanks for joining us for the challenge, and congrats on winning, too!

Selma said...

Geri I don't know how you do it, but you always make things look so realistic. This is gorgeous.

Theresa's Studio said...

Lovely card. Congrats on your win at Flourishes! Lucky you!

Shirley said...

Gad, Geri, you are such the natural artist! Your clouds, terrain, and all of it is just gorgeous...and that sentiment is perfect!!

Cat Tidwell said...

OMG Geri! i can almost smell the fresh air in this creation! wowza on that sky!! LOVE it! Love the saying too, LOL!