Welcome to my Blog! The Photo in my Header is a photo of a fox in a chair on my deck. He was asleep but woke up for the photo!

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Casing Anne!

Hello! Here is a tag I made for the SCS free for all challenge . Dawn M. challenge us to tag a on-line friends gallery. I tagged Anne (jdmommy). I made my tag to tie in with her beautiful card. Same images . You can see her SCS gallery here.
The images are a sneak peek of a up coming stamp set being released later this month. "Pucker Up" by MFP A Heinrich Co.


Hope you are a warm and wonderful week- end. I'm trying clean a little so I can stamp again!! Have a good one and thanks for stopping!!

6 comments:

Patti J said...

Adorable tag, Geri! I sure need to get crackin' on Christmas tags and cards! Great job, dear friend!!!

Selma said...

Geri this is such a pretty tag. That lemon looks so real.

The Other Patti Sue said...

Beautiful coloring on that lemon... amazing!

Julia Aston said...

What a pretty tag! love that lemon!

A Consuming Passion said...

Very pretty! Your fabulous colouring shines with this lemon!

Shirley said...

How fun, pretty, and cute too! Love it!