Welcome to my Blog! The Photo in my Header is a photo of a fox in a chair on my deck. He was asleep but woke up for the photo!

Friday, January 28, 2011

Speedy's Friends Challenge #40

Hi friends!! A Valentine's day card is what Vicki's asking us to make for this weeks challenge at Speedy's Friends. That's a pretty easy one. For my card I went with a non traditional colored card. The stamps used in my card is "Stinky Situation" by Mark's Finest Papers. The images were colored with copic's. The DP is by M.S. and the card stock is by Mark's Finest Papers. If you have not tried any their papers , I need to tell you she has awesome card stock and a wide assortment of colors and weights. I also used nestabilities heart die .


Hope you can join us and Remember, for every 50 entries we get, there is a winner of a stamp set from MFP!! If you use MFP stamps, you are entered twice and you can enter more than once.
Hope you all have a fabulous week-end and thanks for stopping by.

13 comments:

Becky said...

Beautiful card, those tree's look like you took and picture and put it on here. Fabulous coloring.

Betty Benton said...

What a fun card -- bet my 7 yr old grandson would love it!!

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is stinkin cute Geri! Sorry I couldn't help myself! Love your non traditional color combo!

Lynn McAuley said...

How cute is that?!! I love this sensational Valentine, Geri!

Vicki Dutcher said...

I just adore the lifelike coloring you are able to accomplish! Your skunk looks so real!! (love the dotted frame too)

Payne Holler Cards said...

heeheeehee! just makes ya smile
so CUTE!

Virgo5 said...

Love the birch trees in the heart, Beautiful!

Joanne Travis said...

Awesome job on those trees. So beautifully done!

Joanne (jojot) said...

I am in total awe of your coloring on the trees.....spectacular

Selma said...

What a cute card, especially for a little boy. I could just hear my grandson giggle when he opened this one. If I ever get down to visit you Geri, I would love to have a lesson on how to color trees. You always do such an awesome job.

Carol L said...

WOW!! Those trees look amazing inside of that heart, and what a clever, unique idea for a Valentine! What an AWESOME creation!!!

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

He he, what a fun card, love your colouring, it's so beautiful.

Hugs
Maarit

Benzi said...

Let me be the next one to see you did a spectacular job coloring those trees. And, what a cutie of a Valentine. Love it!