Welcome to my Blog! The Photo in my Header is a photo of a fox in a chair on my deck. He was asleep but woke up for the photo!

Friday, January 21, 2011

Speedy's Friends Challenge #39

Hi , boy this week flew by and now it's time for another challenge at Speedy's Friends. This week Joanne wants us to make a Sympathy card. I cased a card I made recently made for a friend.
The stamps I used " Natures Postage and the sentiment is from "A Walk in the Woods" both are from Mark's Finest Papers". I colored with copic's and the card stock is from MFP.



Hope you can join us and Remember, for every 50 entries we get, there is a winner of a stamp set from MFP!! If you use MFP stamps, you are entered twice and you can enter more than once.
Hope you all have a fabulous week-end and thanks for stopping by.


14 comments:

Becky said...

Beautiful card Geri, fabulous coloring.

craftieodmae said...

Gorgeous card, love your bow too!

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is gorgeous Geri! It would be a comfort to anyone who received it! Have a great weekend!

Payne Holler Cards said...

beautiful - i love the stamp and bow

Joanne Travis said...

Your coloring on this image is fabulous!! Lovely color combibation.

Janie Printz said...

What a GORGEOUS image colored so perfectly. LOVE the wonderful color combination & sweet bow...
Hugs, Janie

Unknown said...

What gorgeous coloring! That is such a great set and you used it well, its so versatile.

Harriet Skelly said...

Wow Geri - your colors and coloring are amazing!! This is so gorgeous!

Vicki Dutcher said...

I was so busy stamping forgot to comment on the team's cards! Love (as usual) your coloring! Stupendous!!

Selma said...

I always say the same thing about your cards Geri because they are always gorgeous. The colors are stricking on this card and as usual, I love your beautiful coloring.

Joanne (jojot) said...

such luscious and yet warm colors.....beautifully simple design

Cheryl said...

This is gorgeous! I love your coloring.

Benzi said...

Spectacular and colored to perfection. Love those stripes!

Virgo5 said...

This is gorgeous! Love the colours and the beautiful ribbon!