Welcome to my Blog! The Photo in my Header is a photo of a fox in a chair on my deck. He was asleep but woke up for the photo!

Monday, January 3, 2011

A Card For A Gift

Top of the morning to ya! The sun is out!!!! Cold but at least it is bright!!!
I'm excited to show you this card, I made for the sketch challenge over at Stamp TV. The images are Melanie's Muenchinger's " Buds and Vases" from the set I won last month and Gina K. Designs " Signs of Autumn". I tried to match "My Gift for You" it is suppose to look like a jar of caramel dipping sauce.


Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by.

8 comments:

Becky said...

Fabulous card Geri, love how you did that jar, the dp makes me feel like I am at a picnic. :)

The Other Patti Sue said...

So,so cute! Love the gingham!

Betty Benton said...

Ooops!! I thought it was mustard at first, but NOW I can see the caramel!! LOL

craftieodmae said...

This is gorgeous! What a clever idea, I love it!!!

Selma said...

Yes, I do like it Geri. You always make things look so realistic. Makes me want to open that jar and taste! The tag is also very cute.

Anonymous said...

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I do like that design and what you did with the gingham and the tag -WOW!!!!
Jean McGee

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

It sure looks like it is full of gooey goodness to me! Awesome, Geri!

Davi said...

Very fun card!! I lOVE red gingham!! And the back for the image is quite cool!