Welcome to my Blog! The Photo in my Header is a photo of a fox in a chair on my deck. He was asleep but woke up for the photo!

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Live in Harmony

Hello! After a little rain storm which cooled everything off ,we have beautiful warm day.
I wanted to share with you a card I did for Betty's color challenge over at SCS. To use More mustard, raspberry and breezy blue on our card. This is what came up with. The stamps in this card are from Mark's Finest Papers "Pears and Hollyhock".


The pears were colored with Prisma pencils, my DP is Basic Grey. Card stock : SU more mustard and the rest is MFP. I also sponged around the edges with Memento's Potter's clay.
I do love coloring those pears. Well I'm off to the farmers market, hopefully get some tomatoes.
Hope your day is fine!! Thanks for stopping by.

7 comments:

Patti J said...

Oh my goodness, Geri - this is gorgeous! I love your pears! You've done a beautiful job of coloring them! How very talented you and your girls are! Hugs...

Joanne Travis said...

The coloring and shading on your pears is incredibly beautiful!! Love this card, Geri.

Patti said...

This is another beauty GF! Love those pears... so cool! Hope you found what you wanted at the farmers market!

A Cards Delight said...

What a beautiful card! Love your coloring! Your shading and highlighting on the pears is perfect! Sentiment is a sweet finish!

Jennie said...

This is beautiful Geri! Nice design and love the coloring on the pears.

Payne Holler Cards said...

this really is a gorgeous set - pears are beautiful...
hope you're enjoying your fresh veggies..headed to our market this morning!

Selma said...

Another outstanding job. This is unbelieveablely beautiful.