Welcome to my Blog! The Photo in my Header is a photo of a fox in a chair on my deck. He was asleep but woke up for the photo!

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Wisdom

Hi, hope you all are doing great. I though would share the card I did yesterday for the sketch challenge over at SCS. I would have loaded it earlier but I keep having a problem with blogger.
The stamp set that I used is from the newly released " Owl Be Here" set from Mark's Finest Papers.




I used Copic's to color the image, Basic Grey DP, MFP card stock, ribbon and M.S. punch. This set is now available and you can find it here.
If you want to see more great samples from this great stamp set, check out the blog hop tomorrow morning

Hope you have wonderful evening and thanks for stopping by.

6 comments:

Betty Benton said...

Gorgeous card, Geri -- you did such a good job coloring this owl -- he's a handsome fellow!

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is spectacular! That owl is amazing!

A Consuming Passion said...

Wow Geri, this is spectacular!! Love the image and your layout is fabulous. Love all the layers.
Thanks for your kind wishes for Ian....He's home again now but has a way to go yet, poor thing.

Cheri said...

This is great, Geri. I love your layout.

Phree said...

Awesome colouring on the owl's feathers, very real looking!

carrie said...

Wonderful card! I like your layered look and color scheme with the punched border as well as the frame and brads. You did a fantastic job of coloring the owl.