Welcome to my Blog! The Photo in my Header is a photo of a fox in a chair on my deck. He was asleep but woke up for the photo!

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Theresa is Featured Stamper on SCS!

Hello! Hope you all had a great day today!!
Some exciting news Theresa Momber is the Featured Stamper over at SCS!! Now being her mom, I'm so excited for her!!! That I sat right down and made this card. I decided to case her Peachy Daisies card. Theresa also has a tutorial on her blog. I love all of Theresa's cards, so it was hard to pick just one!!!!


The things I changed are:
Different stamp set: I used Theresa's newest set "Sending Sunshine" by Gina K. Designs
Different DP: I used Basic Grey Kioshi.
The rest is a copy of Theresa's card.

Thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

Payne Holler Cards said...

love your card Proud Mom!!! wonder where she gets her incredible talent....hmmmmmm! me thinks "the apple didnt fall too far from the tree"....trying to decide which card I want to case!!

The Other Patti Sue said...

Totally awesome! You must be so proud! Your card is gorgeous!

craftieodmae said...

You should be proud, she is AWESOME!!! I wanta be just like her when I grow up, (if I ever do LOL). Hope to get home tonight and case one for her. Your card is topps!!!!

Deb Neerman said...

Gorgeous, Geri! Love the sponging and all the texture!