Welcome to my Blog! The Photo in my Header is a photo of a fox in a chair on my deck. He was asleep but woke up for the photo!

Saturday, April 24, 2010

More April Release Cards

Hello! Hope you enjoyed Gina K. designs release of Aprils new stamps sets!! The design team did a amazing job for showcasing the new stamps sets! Here are the cards I had for the release.
The stamp set in this first card is by Melanie Muenchinger " Gifts from the Sea" by Gina K. Designs. I love this set it is just full of beautiful sea shells and the sentiments are just perfect.
I made a photo frame by leaving the top outside layer unglued and I used Scor-Pal one/eight inch around the other three sides. So then, I can change the photo or leave the sentiment one in.
The beautiful little girl in the photo is My Granddaughter from a few years back. That would be Theresa's daughter. The shells are colored with prisma pencils. The card stock is from Gina K. Designs.



I added a few photo's of putting the photo in the card.







Now this is a bookmark done on acetate. Karen has a challenge at Stamp TV and I thought this little guy was perfect for it. I colored the images with copic's.
The stamp set is by Gina K. Designs "Quite a Catch" . This set is just adorable and really fun to color.



My last card here is Theresa Momber's new set " Gone Fishing" by Gina K. Designs and I absolutely adore this set. Holds a lot of memories for me. The image is colored with Prisma pencils, The card stock is Gina K. Designs and well the brads and eyelets. The DP is from Michaels.


Hope your enjoying your weekend and thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

Kerrie said...

Hi Gerri, your photo frame is fantastic, I'm really loving this set k.

Selma said...

Geri all your projects are fantastic. What a cute GD. Love your bookmark and your Gone Fishing card is beautiful. You have done a beautiful job showcasing the new stamps.

Patti J said...

Geri, these are all wonderful! Love the coloring on your fish, and that grandaughter steals the show! Beautiful work, as always!

Payne Holler Cards said...

saw these over on STV but wanted to say again how much I love each one!!!