Several of us members of the CenterStage Spotlight Alumni team have gathered some of their favorite BBQ Picnic recipes together for to make another cookbook! The cookbook will be available for FREE over on the StampTV Freebie page for you to download and print at your leisure.
Here is photo of my submission to the cookbook.
Here is my project I made for the cookbook. I picked up this little notebook at Michael's for one dollar in the dollar bin.
Here is the inside. My idea for this notebook is to jot down ideas and recipes to use for a picnics. But it can be used for a varieties of things.
I used Rupa Shevde's stamp set " King of the Grill" by Gina K. Designs. The image is colored with copic's and I paper pieced the bottom with glossy black . The ribbon, button and card stock is from Gina K. Designs. The sentiment is computer generated. The inside is Sweet corn card stock and image stamped with really rust.
I would like to thank Jessica and Gina for creating and producing this wonderful cookbook to share with you all!! They totally ROCK!!
(The projects are also included in photos on the recipe booklet as well.)
Please check out the links of all the participating designers and then download the Recipe booklet and let us know how you like them!
- Jessica Fick: Grilled Pizza
- Betty Neville: Mom's Chinese BBQ Ribs
- Joy Hadden: Whiskey BBQ Sauce
- Tina Gilliland: Homemade Enchiladas
- Sue Van deVusse: Midwestern Kabobs
- Melissa Shultz: Foil Babies
- Geri Utterback: Oven Baked Beans
- Pam Imholz: Foil Potatoes
- Sharri Seffens: Calico Beans
- Carla Suto: Grilled Vegetables
- Dawn Lusk: Roasted Corn and Black Bean Salad
- Peggy Wainman: Bean Salad
- Karen Knegten: Miss Lucy's Rice Salad
- Jennie Harper: Picnic Coleslaw
- Cheri Weston: Fiesta Pie
- Brenda Turner: Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake
- Lori McAree: Dessert Pizza
- Giovana Smith: Peruvian Alfajores
- Carolina Buchting: Vanilla Cupcakes with Butter Cream Frosting
- Jen Charboneau: Dirt Cake