Welcome to my Blog! The Photo in my Header is a photo of a fox in a chair on my deck. He was asleep but woke up for the photo!

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Hang in There challenge card

Hello! I had the most wonderful day today, my DH and I went to Redding to do a little shopping and have some lunch at the Red Lobster. The sun was out and it was just beautiful. Redding a lot lower than we are and I saw signs of spring!!!!!!!!! Yes buds and blooms on some trees!! Just made my day.
I have a challenge card to show you. It is for the challenge Gina K. is having to find a new Center Stage Design Team Member for a month.
We are to make a card using one of the new release stamp sets and use two colors from her list. We can enter more than once but have to use a different set for each.
The stamp set I used is "Hang in There" by Theresa Momber and I also used a stamp set "Special Delivery Addition" by Tami Mayberry to frame my images. The two colors I used are Lemon Drop and Creme de Menthe. All stamps and card stock used in this is from Gina K. Designs.


Card details:
Stamps: Hang in There and Special Delivery Addition
Card Stock: Gina K. Black and white
Patterned paper: Basic Grey
Ink: Memento black
Accessories: Punch, copic's and scrap ribbon


Oh! I hope I WIN! Thanks for stopping by

12 comments:

JaniceAileen said...

Ok, that was ingenious! What a great way to display that stamp set! Very nicely done!

Cheri said...

Geri, this is so darn cute. I love the way you did the layering and the stamp combos are perfect.

The Other Patti Sue said...

So cute Geri! Love your images in the postage stamp layout! Your a creative genius GF!

Anonymous said...

Amazing card, Geri! I saw another one on STV and I just love your work. Have a great day! Heather J.

craftieodmae said...

Geri this is just fantastic! I love the postage stamp look, and those little guys are so cute!!

stampqueen said...

Very cute - excellent coloring!!!

Melanie said...

fantastic way to showcase these wonderful images in the postage stamps! so creative!!

Deb Neerman said...

This is fabulous, Geri! LOVE those postage stamp frames ... so clever!

Becky said...

Awesome job on this, I just love it.

Payne Holler Cards said...

AHHH-mazzzing! love how you must have done this...very clever GF!

dee marie said...

Geri - I LOVE this card! What an awesome idea - your coloring is phenomenal!!

Donna Baker said...

oh my goodness! this is a masterpiece! how fun