Welcome to my Blog! The Photo in my Header is a photo of a fox in a chair on my deck. He was asleep but woke up for the photo!

Monday, February 22, 2010

Casing Theresa!

Hello! Hope the sun is shinning on you! We have had a nice sunny day for three days now and I know it won't last but it sure feels good. But it is very cold at night.
Now, about my card, I used Theresa Momber's new set "Hang in There" and Gina's set "Picture it!" both are from Gina K Designs.
I tried to do a background like Theresa did on her card. She has a tutorial you can find it here.
I pretty much followed everything she did for the background except some colors I didn't have.
I used my pc to make the image smaller for the the babies and extended the vines with a black marker . The images were colored with the copic's and leaves were punched out with MS punch.





Here is the inside of the card.


I just love this set from Theresa and will be posting more from her set soon. Thank you for stopping by.

5 comments:

Patti said...

Oh so cute! Love your scene you created!

Patti J said...

SO cute, Geri! I have that set ordered, and it's not here yet! Can't wait to get it! Great job, as usual, you are one good case-er! Hugs!

craftieodamae said...

You have done another fantastic card!!!

Payne Holler Cards said...

great job caseing! love how you did the image in different sizes!! now I'm gonna case yours!!!!

Deb Neerman said...

What a fabulous scene, Geri! Love all the depth you created with the leaf stamps ... gorgeous!