Welcome to my Blog! The Photo in my Header is a photo of a fox in a chair on my deck. He was asleep but woke up for the photo!

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

A Green Christmas Card

Good morning! Hope you are all well!
I did this card yesterday for a challenge over at stamp TV. Cindy is hosting the Monday color challenge this week. The colors we are to use are Ivory and (you guessed it!) green. I went with Theresa Momber's wonderful set " Very Merry Christmas" and Nina Brackett's " Vintage Borders" both are available from Gina K. Designs.
I colored the bells with copic's and went over the ribbon with a clear Glaze pen from Sakura , to give the ribbon a little shine. ( which didn't show up in the photo).
I stamped the images in vintage green by Vivid and the card stock is Gina K. The DP is SU and I colored the pearls with copic's.
That is pretty much how I did this card. Hope you have, a great day!!


3 comments:

craftieodmae said...

Makes me sing Jingle Bells LOL, I love it!!

Kym Weber said...

Wow, Geri! Gorgeous! I love the jingle bells done in green! Fabulous card!

Theresa's Studio said...

Love the green cards...clever coloring! Great DP.