Welcome to my Blog! The Photo in my Header is a photo of a fox in a chair on my deck. He was asleep but woke up for the photo!

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Expectations!!

Hi, I have another card for you, I made this for Just Us Girls challenge to make a card with piecing. Also a little preview of the blog hop Melanie is having for her newest set "Hip To Be Square" tomorrow night 10:00 PM CST.
The dog, girl and window curtains were pieced.The window pane is from Melaine's set "Hip To Be Square" The background scene is from Theresa's new set "Very Merry Christmas" The girl and dog I have had for ever well over ten years. I used copic's to color and Gina K. card stock.
I'm off to post this challenge and hope to see you tomorrow night.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

SUPER card! Love everything about it. So glad you played along with us this week...hope to see you again next weekend!!

Payne Holler Cards said...

oh arent they so cute!!! this is adorable! love your coloring...see ya tomorrow night!

The Other Patti Sue said...

I love your card! All the elements you incorporated are amazing!You've created a piece of art!

Lisa Kind said...

Acckk! This scene is just so cute! I love dogs and this really grabbed my attention! Thanks so much for playing our JUGs challenge and we hope to see you there again!

Selma said...

Wow Geri. This is such a cute scene. All your paper piecing is great. I agree, you created a piece of art.

Cat Tidwell said...

this is so stinking cute Geri! they look like they are looking for Santa in the sky! LOVE it!

AKiteFlier said...

Giggle - Geri I love this adorable scene you created with Mel's set, Theresa's set and then the images themselves - very clever and the piecing is PERFECT for this :-) Thank you SO MUCH for playing along with Just Us Girls this week. I hope you really had fun and will come back again!

Kristin Eberline said...

OMG, this is FANTASTIC! Your dog and little girl stamps are perfect for the other images you used!! How funny that you have had them so long and still find uses for them :) Fab paper piecing and LOVE that wood floor!! Beautiful work!

SO glad you could play with Just Us Girls this weekend!! Hope to see you again on Saturday for a fun color challenge :]

Mona Pendleton said...

Cuuuute card Geri! I love the lil' girl & doggie peeking out the window! Great job with all the paper piecing! Thanks for playing along with the girls at the Just Us Girls challenge site! I hope to see many more of your creations in the future challenges! Don't forget to grab your JUGS blinkie for your sidebar! :) TFS