Welcome to my Blog! The Photo in my Header is a photo of a fox in a chair on my deck. He was asleep but woke up for the photo!

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Caterpillars and Butterflies

Here is another card showcasing Melanie Muenchinger's new set " A Year of Leaves" . I love this verse about caterpillars and butterflies, it has a lot of meaning. I added the butterflies from Gina K. set "Take Flight" and I wanted smaller so I reduced the size in my scanner to 50% . I colored them and cut them out. I sponged on moonlit fog for the leaves and then stamped them.
If you didn't come here by way of Melanie's blog , you can see another card I made that she has posted on her blog using this same set " A Year of Leaves. I have more from this set coming soon.

The supplies I used on this card.
Gina K. Pure Luxury card stock
Chocolate kiss
Green apple
Moonlit fog

Other items I used are
Digital paper " All about Autumn"- Gina K
Nestabilities
Copic's


I hope your day is going well for you and thanks for stopping by.

5 comments:

Maria said...

Beautiful job!

Melanie said...

gorgeous! love the tiny butterflies and coloring! :)

The Other Patti Sue said...

Gorgeous work Geri!

craftieodmae said...

Geri this is so beautiful!

Theresa Momber said...

Gorgeous card! Love the way you used the leaves as a frame!