Welcome to my Blog! The Photo in my Header is a photo of a fox in a chair on my deck. He was asleep but woke up for the photo!

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Heart Tag

Hi everyone! Boy, did we have a powerful thunder storm here last night and finally seemed being moving on to the east. At Gina K. release party last Thursday, Cat (catdidit) gave us a challenge to make a tag card. Here is mine, The stamp set I used is from Theresa's new set "Timeless Treasures" by Gina K. Designs. The charms and the flourish stamp is by Tim Holtz .
I have another card to post this afternoon, so until then, have a good one!

3 comments:

Scrubbysue said...

Hi geri! my name is sue morris and I'm on the centerstage DT for July. It's very nice to "meet" you. :) your work is lovely! I didn't know theresa was your daughter but, I'm very glad she shared that tidbit with us. I've enjoyed my visit.

CraftieConnie said...

Geri, this is super, love the addition of the little charms! Check my blog. A little something for you.

Juls said...

think this tag is stunning! Love how you have created a distressed feel! The image is beautiful! and I love the little charm!