Welcome to my Blog! The Photo in my Header is a photo of a fox in a chair on my deck. He was asleep but woke up for the photo!

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Gala Apples

Hi,

New card to show you. I got this stamp set in a kit that Gina K designs has and I just love the basket of apples. Since Gala Apples are my favorite that's what I had to make, Right?
I used copic's to color and then cut it out. Basic grey is the DP and ribbon and some brads. I also did this for the sketch challenge over at SCS. SC243.
Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Patti J. said...

Very pretty Geri! I love Gala apples too! Great job with your coloring! Thanks for sharing!

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is just as awesome on your blog as it was on Stamp TV! Hee!Hee! Really I like this card! Your coloring is to die for!

Selma said...

Geri your coloring is gorgeous. That basket of apples looks so real. Your layout is beautiful and love that paper.

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

Your coloring of the basket and applies is magnificent!!! Another beautiful card, Geri!