Welcome to my Blog! The Photo in my Header is a photo of a fox in a chair on my deck. He was asleep but woke up for the photo!

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Polished Stone Flower

Good morning everybody! Hope your weekend is going well. I just got back from my daughter's , my grandson graduated from high school, boy, that is hard, time is flying by way to fast. We had a great time and lots of good food. My daughter Brenda is a great cook, what is it about eating someone else's food that is so good?

Now about my card. Gina from stamptv has a great tutorial on doing polished stone background and bleaching your image. So I gave it a try. Love it! I did make a bit of a mess but that is not unusual for me. lol
The supplies I used are:
Flowers for Daisy by Gina K. Designs
Alcohol inks, lettuce, cranberry and mixative gold all by Adirondack
bleach
glossy cardstock
felt pads
Hope you have a great day!


2 comments:

Selma said...

Geri this is a very pretty card. I love your layout. It's hard to believe how fast the kids grow up, isn't it.

Phree said...

Gorgeous work - I must find the time to have a look at that tutorial and give the technique a try.