Welcome to my Blog! The Photo in my Header is a photo of a fox in a chair on my deck. He was asleep but woke up for the photo!

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

It's a tall order but......

Good morning! I forgot to tell you about my win! Yep, I won a free stamp set from Gina K. Designs. This is the card I entered in the challenge, we were to use a technique called wax paper background. Gina did a great tutorial on how to do this and you can find it on Stamptv. I had never seen this done before and was trilled on how it turned out. So I got to pick out a set of my choice and the set I decided on was Melanie's "Little Tee". I got it on the same day as my big order from Gina's release. Now about the card the stamp is from Melanie's "Just so hippy" . The ink on the background is creamy Carmel and groovy guava. So saffron on the oval, sponged. The sentiment is from Gina's set called "Elegant Flowers". The ribbon is also from Gina's. Have a great day, I have another post later today. Oh, Gina K. Designs have three new design team members, a big shout out to Lynn, Cat, and Lee. Congratulations!

2 comments:

Cat Tidwell said...

This card is soo awesome Geri! Your background turned out awesome and its perfect with that image! And you have picked an awesome set with Little Tees!! not that I'm partial..hehe...LOL! Cant wait to see you creations with it too!
Thanks for the shout out...wooohoooooo I'm still up ther ein the clouds over it!

Phree said...

Congrats on winning some lovely crafty stash! Love your cute giraffe card.